We’re just one day away from the WINK News Feeds Families Hunger Walk to benefit Harry Chapin Food Bank! Tomorrow we’re going to walk the walk as well as talk the talk about Fighting Hunger, Feeding Hope in Southwest Florida.
There’s still time to register online here. The walk is at 9:30 a.m. at Miromar Outlets in Estero. Registration starts at 8:30 a.m. Bring your family, bring your friends, bring your pets. We'll give your pet a Hunger Walk bandanna to wear. We’d love to see you there!
For those who have already registered, many thanks!
Here are a few reminders for tomorrow morning:
• Registration opens at 8:30am in the northwest section of the Miromar Outlets.
• The Walk will begin at 9:30am.
• Please check-in at the Registration area to let us know you are there.
• If you have pre-registered and have a minimum of $50 in pledges to your name, you will receive a ticket to redeem for a Walk shirt.
• There will be a designated line for those who have not pre-registered. They will need to complete the information form.
• If you are turning in pledges that have been made to your name, please include the pledge number with your donation. This will help us apply the correct payment to the pledge.
• Pets on leashes are welcome. There will be treats & water in the Harry Chapin Food Bank tent. There are also special bandannas for your pet.
• The Hunger Walk will be near the water area. Please stop by our sign-making area share why you support the Walk. This is your chance to create some awesome “hunger graffiti”!
We are looking forward to a great, fun day for you and your fellow walkers. Let's all remember what Harry Chapin said, “to Know is to Care; to Care is to Act; to Act is to make a Difference”!
Tomorrow we make a difference!